Knowledge Base

Below is a list of helpful information, tips and tricks that becomes handy when you get deeper into the management and maintenance of your Joomla site. These articles are aimed at people who are starting with Joomla and wanting to understanding their hosting environment.

What Clients Say About Us

It took some convincing by Matthias a few years back to move from my Yellow pages add to a web site instead. In hindsight – I should have done this move years earlier because it turned out the best investment and decision I have ever done in my 20 years of being in business now!

Matthias took adequate time and care to create my web site tailored to my needs and niche market requirements at a competitive fee. His personal involvement reflected in a web design result that has catapulted my operation into the cyberspace and Google search engine world with unexpected feedbacks into my business.

Today 90% of my business inquiries are generated from my web site and I am sure the other 10% generated by word of mouth have their origin from previous web site enquiries. Yellow pages – who needs them?

Matthias has maintained his hands-on service during all this time and is helpful in updating the web site or assisting with “hacking attempts” we experienced in the past. We have chosen MC4-IT for our Joomla Web hosting and are very happy with the services and updates provided.

Our Website attracts a great number of hits every day and a lot of other businesses or customers commenting on its professional and user friendly design – just have a look for yourself at and enjoy!

Tom Wagner – Managing Director of Wagners Fine Foods in Melbourne